Hospitalist Jobs in Jacksonville
Wednesday · October 4, 2023
1 Job in Jax
Photo: Riverwalk area near the bridge of downtown Jacksonville.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
Starting yearly salary for this position is $250,000.
This permanent hospitalist job (Jacksonville) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Post-Acute / Palliative program in community south of Jacksonville *Physician will see patients in a transitional - extended care facilities.
- Need physicians available to start in 90 days or less.
- Malpractice with Tail.
- Live and practice in the Jacksonville metro - largest city in Northern Florida.
- Base salary + bonus incentives for $250K potential in the 1st year.
- Contact Gary Nishizaki at. or.
- Patients released from the hospital but needing further care before going home.
- Medical De.
- Internal Medicine or Family Medicine physicians will be considered.
- Work days only.
- No procedures required unless desired.
- Premier organization is expanding their post-acute care program.
- Highly desired Jacksonville - minutes to beautiful beaches, shopping, fishing, boating, sailing, and much more!
- Be minutes to the pristine east coast beaches of the Atlantic.
- Monday to Friday schedule during the day - flexible hours *. Handled by phone if needed.
This perm job from CompHealth was last open on Feb 20.